Seo Ho INC.

> Customer Service > Customer Inquiries

Customer Inquiries

President ȸ: 5,794   ۼ: 17-12-20  
Title: President
Name: John Pendergast (IP:73.253.**.221)

Greetings, i John Pendergast am representing a US manufacturer that will require clean room access flooring, I have over 37 years of access floor experience, i have been asked by my US client to secure pricing for the first of several projects, I have reviewed your product catalog and am interested in the AHB-242 solid panel with static dissipative vinyl tile without edge trim and the AHB 242 perforated panels also with static dissipative vinyl tile with out edge trim. I will require approximately 1932 solid panels and 644 perforated panels and 2900 pedestal assemblies for a 12" finished floor height. There will not be any stringers required. I would like the option to have epoxy coating applied to the pedestals and to the bottom of both types of panles, ( please price these options separately and per unit ) such as per pedestal and per panel. I would like to receive your pricing CFR to port of New York, and wouldd like to know your terms of payment required for this quotation, please feel free to e-mail me ( pender0308@yahoo.com or call me at 860-558-3539 I look forward to your prompt reply and the opportunity to work with your esteemed company.

Best Regards, ..John Pendergast  

۾

SEOKYUNG CO.,LTD.

ֽȸ